get username of wint client

spiekey spiekey at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 01:42:02 GMT 2001

Hello!
i am a newbie, so please don´t slap me because i ask that "easy" question, hehe.

I have a few Winnt workstation at work, they log into a winnt domain controller, so i can/not allowed to make a 2nd domin controller with my samba box (Suse72, samba2.2.0).
But i wanna get the username of the person who sends a printjob, so that when the printjob was done successfully, he gets a mail.
Or if that is not possible, is there a way to get the ip of the user who submitted the printjob?

Thank you!

Spiekey