New York WTC (OT)

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Fri Sep 14 06:55:18 GMT 2001

Actually, I much prefer the idea of the FAA creating a 'Civilian Air
Marshals Service', that ANYONE can join, where people go through a rigorous
training program, and after successfully completing the training AND passing
an FBI background check, this person then becomes qualified as a Civilian
Air Marshal.  Now, whenever they fly, they are eligible to be one of (3?
5?) passengers on every flight that is assigned a gun during that flight.
These guns will, of course, be loaded with  the special ammo that Air
Marshals currently use, that will not penetrate the airplanes fuselage (I'm
not sure exactly 'how' it is different).  Alternatively, some other form of
NON-lethal weapon mught be also used, that will require somewhat less
training.

Regardless, I am sick and tired of people wanting to 'be protected' from
everything.  Come one, poeple, take responsibility for your OWN safety, and
learn how to DEFEND yourselves (and your loved ones).

An armed society is a polite society...

Charles Marcus