FW: include =

Hugo Levasseur hugo.levasseur at mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 13 22:22:02 GMT 2001

Allright,

I got the file setup more or less properly now

This is how it looks
[global]
Workgroup = DOMAIN
Netbios name = SERVER
Netbios alias =SERVER,SERVER1
Dns proxy = no
Local master = no
Include = /usr/local/samba/lib/smb.conf.%L

Then  I ve got the following two files:
--File1--
[global]
Security = DOMAIN
Password server = DC
Encrypt passwords = yes
[homes]
Comment = Homes
Browseable = no
Writeable = yes

--File2--
[global]
Security = user
Encrypt passwords = no
[homes]
Comment = homes
Browseable = no
Writeable = yes

Now DOMAIN level security works when in 1 normal file.  But in this
setup nothing seems to work.  Not even user level security.  What am I
doing wrong here?

Thanks.