The World Wont Stop [Was Re: machine account question]

Raul Kacirek raulka at raulka.mv.com
Thu Sep 13 20:51:02 GMT 2001

Dear Nathan,
Unlike you, I had the benefit of living under the communist regime and
learned
the wisdom of their exalted leader V.I. Lenin (admired at the time by
many
western liberals):

	PURPOSE Of TERROR IS TO TERRORIZE (to achieve some goal)

And terrorize he did and Uncle Joe afterwards (also admired by many
western
liberals) etc., etc.
Unlike you, modern day terrorist are familiar with above dictum.
Further, the experience from
the Gulf war should have explained some principles rather forcibly:

1) You cannot punish evil leaders except through their subject,
unfortunate as
it may be
2) If you don't finish the job, more people will suffer. Remember soft
heart of
Colin Powell and George Bush, too civilized to finish off Republican
Guards tank
divisions. Saddam rewarded us by 1st decimating his Kurds and Shiite
opposition
and thereafter thumbing his nose at UN and us and creating a constant
irritation
point in Middle East.

Nobody will or even can annihilate 99.99% of the population of a
country. But,
yes, you can strangle the economy to such level that governance will be
impossible.

In conclusion try to consider:
1) Looks like we lost more people and certainly suffered more material
losses
than in attack on Pearl Harbor.
2)If retaliation is not complete, what will stop attack with a nuclear
warhead
(either smuggled in or fired from the boat using a short range missile)?

Raul