Username Map not work

Gary Zawilinski gary_zawilinski at gdt1.com
Wed Oct 31 13:39:04 GMT 2001

Hi All:

I am running Samba 2.2.2 on HPUX-11.0.  I use our NT 4.0 domain controller as the  password server. However I also need to use the "username map" parameter. Samba will not look at my "username map" file. Any ideas?

Also the "guest account" parameter will not work unless its in the "global" section ( it is supposed to be a share level parameter in 2.2.2).

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

~ Gary Zawilinski ~
Information Technology

the system manager.

This message has been scanned for viruses.