What is Samba speed?

David van Geyn dataiv-lists-rcv1 at noc.peon.net
Wed Oct 31 04:32:02 GMT 2001

Hi,

Which socket options did you find helped you most? I'm particularly
interested in trying the RCVBUF and SNDBUF, as well as 'write cache size'.
Did you find one to make any significant difference?

Check out my other reply to this thread and you can see my performance
results with a Pentium 100 running FreeBSD 3.4.

David.