(no subject)

Patricia.Pastino at smed.com Patricia.Pastino at smed.com
Wed Oct 31 04:05:01 GMT 2001

Please help
I have installed the already compiled version of SAMBA 2.2.1a  unto and
solaris 8 platform, I know how to configure samba
so that I am able to mount unix file system unto an window 200, but I do
not know how to mount and window file system unto
a unix sysem, can you please help me

Thank You

Trish

Health Services Corporation and are intended only for the addressee(s).
otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to CSOffice at smed.com.  Thank you