What is Samba speed?

LouisVoo louis at allsofts.com
Wed Oct 31 02:52:02 GMT 2001

Hi,

    Your speed is so fast.  Can you tell me how you measure the speed?

    My speed is only 1mb - 1.4mb copy from NT to samba.
    I'm using IDE disc, 256 sdram, P4 1.5G (samba) and P2 333(NT), 100 Mbit
network.
    I mount from samba to NT, and using midnight commander to copy a 100mb
file.
    I also try your configuration, but the speed is not change.

Louis