Automounting shares

Chris Tooley ctooley at amoa.org
Tue Oct 30 15:03:08 GMT 2001

While this is a really great script, it can backfire in a huge way
really easy.  :)  I made the mistake of replacing the first /cifs/ in
auto.master with /etc on my workstation.  Let's just say that had less
than desireable results.

Not to mention it would be nice if it could prompt you for a password,
I'm not so sure how I feel about putting my password in a plain text
file.

Chris Tooley