Possible bug when I try to copy a subtree with windows explorer (PR#21927)

Sean Elble S_Elble at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 18:42:37 GMT 2001

Jeremy,

Just a thought, but maybe you could add an option to the confiigure script
to define a custom Samba version. It's something very easy to append
something to, but it might offer more "incentive" if vendors could control
this from one point. A case in point would be a RPM spec file; all a vendor
would have to do is update the source tree, and rpm -ba samba2.spec,
assuming they add their custom version tag in the configure line in the
spec. Just a thought, my 2 cents worth, etc.. :-)

Sean P. Elble
Editor, Writer, Co-Webmaster
ReactiveLinux.com (Formerly MaximumLinux.org)
http://www.reactivelinux.com/
elbles at reactivelinux.com