LDAP Authentication

Chris Tooley ctooley at amoa.org
Mon Oct 29 16:10:04 GMT 2001

Is there anyone that has tried getting LDAP Authentication working, that
has tried using Lotus Domino as the auth server?  There is an LDAP
server for Domino and there is an "internet password" field that I think
it will server up if need be.  I know that you can pass the LDAP server
a username and password when doing queries and it authenticates it.

It would be nice to consolidate and since I can't make the Domino server
use something else for it's users, I'd like to make everything else ask
the Domino server.

Chris Tooley