Using two Sambas.

Norberto Gonzalez N_Gonzalez at sondaarg.com.ar
Thu Oct 25 11:08:09 GMT 2001

Hi, Im Norberto from Argentina, In my job I made a litte network for my
personal use, in this little network I have Windos XP, Mac os 9.2 with Dave
and OS X with Samba and, od course Linux with Samba, the proble I have is
that one computer have one device for my net and the other device for the
enterprice network, I need to run two sessions of smbd, one for my net and
other to the enterprise net but I cant do it cos I can run only one smbd
session at time.

Do you know some config to made what I want?

Thanx

C'Ya

Norberto