Solaris compiler environment trampled by GNUs

pkg PBE-SIT perkjetil.grotnes at pbe.oslo.kommune.no
Thu Oct 25 06:11:03 GMT 2001

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have gotten most of the binary versions from that site.   I guess what I am asking is what do I
need 'extra' to compile GCC from source other than a binary version of GCC.

Do I need som extra libraries or support tools?  I know one should have GNU as, ld and
make.  'as' and 'ld' comes with the binary install, and gnu make is easy to get hold of.

But do I need some 'package', libraries or includefiles or somesuch which GCC need to
work?

Regards
Per Kjetil Grotnes