Error in log file appearing lots of times

Anthony aslan at ispdr.net.au
Thu Oct 25 00:37:03 GMT 2001

Hi everyone,
	Can anyone tell me what would/might cause the following error to appear in
a log file? It's appearing hundreds of times, at exactly the same time.
Below is just a snippet of the repetitions. I have no idea what any of this
means, but I know it's bad. The machine whose log file it is from is having
problems accessing file shares and printers. Another machine on the same
network is having no problems with either, so I've ruled out the server.
However, if anyone knows a reason why I'm wrong, please tell me! Here's
part of the log file:

[2001/10/25 14:14:10, 0] smbd/oplock.c:process_local_message(622)
   process_local_message: unsolicited oplock break reply from pid 1280,
port 32776, dev = 306, inode = 1439010
[2001/10/25 14:14:10, 0] smbd/oplock.c:process_local_message(607)
   process_local_message: Received unsolicited break reply - dumping info.
[2001/10/25 14:14:10, 0] smbd/oplock.c:process_local_message(622)
   process_local_message: unsolicited oplock break reply from pid 1280,
port 32776, dev = 306, inode = 1439010

Any information on this matter would be highly appreciated.