Win2K Errors using samba 2.2.2

Mitch McNeel mitchm at mwh.com
Tue Oct 23 07:54:36 GMT 2001

Appreciate the reply, I will be working on this issue also...  I will let you know
what I find.

So far, I think it might be related to a connection time out issue (can neither
confirm nor deny this).  Do you know if there are any settings within smb.conf, for
timing out sessions.  If so, what would you suggest as a baseline setting.

Thanks,
Mitch

"Gerald (Jerry) Carter" wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Mitch McNeel wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> >         I just upgraded one of my samba server from 2.0.7 to 2.2.2 on Solaris
> > 2.6 (with latest patches).  Now I'm receiving Windows 2000 errors using netscape
> > communicator 4.77.  Can anyone help me trace this down.
>
> This is a very hard bug to reproduce.  I'll try this scenario later
> today and see if I can find out what is going on.
>
> cheers, jerry
>
> --

                        ((~) (~))
                         ( (_) )
                          { ~ }
Mitch McNeel                               # Phone Ext. 2236
Unix Systems Administrator                 # Phone Num. 858-831-2210
Maintenance Warehouse/A Home Depot Company # http://www.mwh.com