BDC

Sean Elble s_elble at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 06:20:03 GMT 2001

So how "done" is it? :-) I've been waiting to see how
this is progressing, but I havn't had a chance (or I
havn't wanted to take a risk) to check out the HEAD
branch yet. :-) Just checking . . . no pressure.
Thanks, in advance!
--- "Gerald (Jerry) Carter" <jerry at samba.org> wrote:
> iOn Mon, 22 Oct 2001
> patricia-cabanel at club-internet.fr wrote:
>
> > I've read some documentation about Samba but none
> talked about the
> > possibility to implement a BDC with Samba. Is it
> posssible?  The PDC
> > is a Windows NT server.
>
> Not currently, no.  A Samba PDC and a Samba BDC is
> possible.
> The SAM replication protocol between NT and Samba is
> not
> entirely done.
>

> cheers, jerry

>  www.samba.org              SAMBA Team
> jerry_at_samba.org
>  www.plainjoe.org
> jerry_at_plainjoe.org
>  --"I never saved anything for the swim back." Ethan
> Hawk in Gattaca--
>

> --

=====
Sean Elble
MaximumLinux.org
Voice Mail: 1-800-699-2466; Voice Mail Box 8603550213
E-Mail: S_Elble at yahoo.com