two simple questions

Elidier Moya R lillo at mac.com
Fri Oct 19 16:56:02 GMT 2001

Hello list,

I have two questions

 I have samba working as a print server for 15 win 98 computers and for10
win95 computers. Everything is working fine but I also have 5 MacOs 9
computers. My question is, can I use samba to serve Macintosh computers?, or
just Netatlak can do it ?

My second question is, I have found that is possible to create a logon
script for each user, but to do it will be neccessary to use the Var %U in
the smb.conf file. The problem is that I'm using Mandrake 8 and this var
doen't have anything.
Exactly my question is, how may I create a customize logon script for each
user whithout use the %U var

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards,

Elidier Moya R