smbd/connection.c:yield_connection(63)

Jorge Rocha jrocha at compaq.net.mx
Fri Oct 19 01:52:52 GMT 2001

Hi all!!!!!

i'm writing again because i tried to install the new samba release from the
source 2.2.2 and i have the same problem than before 2.2.1a, i compiled samba
whit out options .i'm runing Caldera eserver 2.3 kernel 2.2.14. the question is
why am i getting this message, i can see the server from my win box, but i can't
connect to it. i think it's a problem with adduser or something but i don't
know where is the problem. i'll thank to all who can help me to solve my
problem. thanx. Cheers!!!

[2001/10/16 13:46:38, 0] smbd/connection.c:yield_connection(63)
  yield_connection: tdb_delete for name  failed with error Record does not exist.

ps.- what i saw is that i have a directory inside the source directory named
smbd and there is the connection.c file and a lot more .c files, but in the
production server i have any connection.c files.