%U in share name

Todd Pfaff pfaff at edge.cis.mcmaster.ca
Wed Oct 17 12:29:28 GMT 2001

It would be helpful if a log message was generated whenever a %macro is
ignored, indicating why it is being ignored.

Also, something in the release notes about changes like this, if it was an
intended change, would be nice.  From Jerry's response though, it seems
this was not an intentional change.

Todd Pfaff                         \  Email: pfaff at mcmaster.ca
Computing and Information Services  \ Voice: (905) 525-9140 x22920
ABB 132                              \  FAX: (905) 528-3773
McMaster University                   \
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada  L8S 4M1     \