Slow response in Windows Explorer Window

Yarnton, Tom ISC Tom.Yarnton at isc-online.ca
Wed Oct 17 07:56:04 GMT 2001

Yes it is possible to reorg some of the directories, particularily the
converted plans. COMS would also have to be rewritten to space out file
locations.

Can the 8.3 notation be turned off ? We do not need backward compatibility.

Can case insensitivity be turned off ? Almost all of our file names are
numbers eg. 12123_12133.

We appreciate the assistance,

	Tom Yarnton, Senior Project Manager
	EDS bluesphere - Saskatchewan, E.solutions, EDS
	1800 - 1881 Scarth St. 	Regina S4P 4K9
			*Office (306) 525-7100
			*Cellular:
			*Pager: