samba --help

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Wed Oct 17 04:56:06 GMT 2001

Hi Ashok,
the 'browseable=no' is what keeps you from seeing the 'superhome' share.  I
told you to put it there because I assumed you wouldn't want it showing up
in the browse list, since ONLY a single user will be able to successfully
access it...  you can still attach to it by doing a net use, or from the
windows run window \\servername\superhome...
But if you want it to show up in the browse list, all you have to do is
change the 'browseable=no' to 'browseable=yes' in your superhome definition.
Hope this helps,
Don