[homes] don't switch to username

Walter Laub walter.laub at schwindt.net
Wed Oct 17 03:49:03 GMT 2001

Hallo,

prior version 2.2.2 all works fine, but with latest version we have the
following problem. Switching back to older release all works fine.

When user login, the connection to [home] section fail because the swich
to the located username is not made (before Release2.2.2 NT connect
automatical drive h: with \\[SMB-SERVER\%U). My smb.conf:
:
logon path              = \\%L\Profiles\%U\%a
logon drive             = H:
:
:
[homes]
  path                  = /pc/home/%U
  comment               = Home Directories
  writeable             = no
  browseable            = no
  valid users           = %S
  write list            = %S
  directory mask        = 0750
  create mask           = 0750
:

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Kind regards

Walter Laub
                                  Schwindt CAD/CAM-Technologie GmbH
                                  Callenberger Str.8
                                  96450 Coburg