Feedback

peter.allen at moon-light.co.uk peter.allen at moon-light.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 03:32:07 GMT 2001

Many thanks for a great product.  If you are ever in the UK I will
certainly buy pizzas all round !!

My story is that I was able to replace a customer's NT (yuk) server which
fell over after picking up the Nimda virus with a Slackware Linux box
running Samba within *24 hours* thus saving the day.

One small point now that I notice that a new version is out:  Are there md5
checksums on the Web site verifying the source tarballs ?  I couldn't see
any and we are quite security conscious here.  Perhaps these could be
e-mailed to me and/or made available generally to all.

Keep up the good work.

Peter Allen
Managing Director