Samba 2.2.1a setup

Eric Engen eengen at esu10.org
Tue Oct 16 20:45:04 GMT 2001

How can I set up Samba to enable NT users to save HTML files to their own
home directories on our Linux web server? For example, I want to have them
save to /home/teacher1/web/foo.html on our Linux machine, by saving it to
L:\teacher1\foo.html on our NT 4 machine.

I'm brand new to Samba (just installed Samba 2.2.1a on RedHat 6.2 OS, and am
trying to get it set up and running), and I'm trying to wade through all the
docs, but if anyone could give me some direct advice, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks.

Eric Engen
Platte Valley Academy
Shelton, Nebraska