Win2K doesn't exec logon script

Bill Moran wmoran at iowna.com
Tue Oct 16 13:07:22 GMT 2001

I posted this earlier, although not in as much detail ... I want to reiterate
something important:
Doing this will give your users the ability to right click on the clock and
change the local workstation time.  I've seen this be a problem where
employees use the computer to clock in via some software ... they arrive
late, set the time to when they should have clocked in and clock in.
At the end of the day, they set the time to 5:00 (even though it's 4:30) and
leave early while the timeclock software thinks they left on time.
Having said that, if you aren't in that situation, the change recommended
below works fine.  I know of at least one facility using this hack without
problems.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technology technical services