Logon once parameter.

George Farris farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Mon Oct 15 14:58:02 GMT 2001

Would there be a problem adding a parameter to samba that would restrict
the number of login's to users?  We have Samba set up in a College with
4 labs full of 20 computers each.  I want my students to be able to
login only at one station at a time.  If a user tried to login a second
time the connection would fail.  They would not be able to use the
computer.

Something like "Allowed Connections = 1" or "User authentications = 1"

Or is there some other way to do this?

George Farris		           farrisg at mala.bc.ca

Computer Support Cowichan         "For every vision - there is
Malaspina University-College       an equal and opposite revision"