newsgroup config?

Gerald (Jerry) Carter jerry at samba.org
Mon Oct 15 07:22:09 GMT 2001

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, The Mighty Skunk wrote:

> Aloha.
>
> First of all, congratulations on 2.2.1a. What a HUGE improvement! I
> have been using it under Red Hat 7.1 and it is simply da bomb.

Ummmm we just released 2.2.2 :-)

> I have been trying to subscribe to comp.protocols.smb without much
> success.  Can you please give me the name of the newsgroup server for
> that group, or any other details that will help me to subscribe?

Ummmm...you should be able to access it from your ISP's news server.
This mailing list has not administrative connection with the newsgroup.

cheers, jrry
 www.samba.org              SAMBA Team              jerry_at_samba.org
 www.plainjoe.org                                jerry_at_plainjoe.org