Help !!!!

Leyssen Thierry Thierry.Leyssen at vlm-airlines.com
Mon Oct 15 06:03:06 GMT 2001

Dear sir,

As I was searching the internet to solve a problem I encountered using
Win2000 Terminal server and a Network attached storage from Dell (Powervault
705N), I found your site interesting. It seems that you have the best
experience in using Samba. My problem is, that creating shares on the Nas by
using terminals connected to the Win2000 terminals server, only one
connection can be made. If someone else connects the previous user is
disconnected. This seams to be a problem in Win2000TS together with Samba.
I'm know at the end of my knowledge and I'm desperatly looking for help.
Maybe some more experienced users have already heard from this problem.
If not please discard this message and thank you for your time.

Brg,

Thierry Leyssen
Network administrator
VLM-Airlines