Problems displaying large files on

Ivan Fernandez ivan at vyb.com
Mon Oct 15 03:20:06 GMT 2001

Hi dragos,

	I'm running debian 2.4.9 and have downloaded stat 2.5.3 debian package, but
the problem continues. Looks like stat was not the problem since previous
version of samba (2.2.1a) showed file sizes OK. stat command serves correct
info of my large files.

Thanks anyway (please let me know any other idea you could have about this
problem)

Thanks again,
			Ivan Fernandez.