Binaries

Daniel Tan danieltan at shopnsave.com.sg
Mon Oct 15 02:47:02 GMT 2001

Follow these steps below

1) chmod +x binary_file.exe
2) ./binary_file.exe
3) rm -f .toc
4) smit install_latest (type this command from the current directory where
the inflated file is stored)
5) Under Input Device, just type .
6) Press F4 to list the available binaries to install
7) Press Spacebar to select the binary and Enter to install

Hope you have a great time using Samba...

          Regards,

          Daniel Tan
          7469188 Ext 652
          MIS Department