connections.tdb keeps getting corrupted. v2.2.1a

Tim Villa tvilla at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Sun Oct 14 22:34:15 GMT 2001

I'm getting:

claim_connection: traverse of connections.tdb failed with error Locking error.

for 2.2.1a compiled for Solaris 8.  Contact me if you need further
details.  Symptoms are mainly the spawning of MANY smbd's which don't die
regardless of dead time/keepalive settings.

Tim

--
Tim Villa, Network / Systems Administrator
Faculties of Economics & Commerce, Education and Law