Win2k

Martin Tully mtully at argusinc.com
Thu Oct 11 12:16:05 GMT 2001

We set up a Samba Server with Mandrake 8.1 that we would like to use a print
server for our Windows clients. We can install the printer and print to it
fine from a Win98 machine but the Win2k's and the NT machines can see it and
print to it but in the status column I get unable to connect, access denied.
We have security = Domain and the password server as our AD box in the samba
log's I get this error message.

smbd/password.c:domain_client_validate(1563)domain_client_validate: Could
not fetch trust account password for domain xyz

I did successfully and Linux machine to the Win2k Domain

Any Ideas
Thx.