unknown %a [was Re: Shares disappear in Windows 2000 (Samba 2 .2.1a)]

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Thu Oct 11 06:25:31 GMT 2001

Hi Dietrich,
According to your information, and the information you showed us from the
smbstatus,
include = smb.conf.%U
is the correct thing to have in the smb.conf if you want to include the file
smb.conf.anna when the windows user 'anna' makes a successful connection;
Based on the smbstatus, I would say that the user 'anna' is being username
mapped
to the unix user franz.  Is this correct?
Perhaps if you share your smb.conf and smb.conf.anna with the list, someone
will
spot something.
Don