File time with SAMBA file server for MS-clients

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Oct 11 06:06:05 GMT 2001

Time problems are hard, and I certainly don't understand your problem!
But, have you set up software to synchronize all your computers?
You linux server can be a time server for windows boxes. The software is
available free.
Joel