Performance problem: many concurrent RO operations on the same file

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Thu Oct 11 05:14:17 GMT 2001

  Hmmn, I hadn't noticed that before...  can you resend me the
description (I don't see it in the archives) and run
	truss -p <samba-pid> -f -l -D
(-D may not owk on older Solarii) while triggering the
problem.
  You'll need to find the pid of the right process from smbstatus

--dave
Americas Customer Engineering, | some people and astonish the rest.
SunPS Integration Services.    |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com