Shares disappear in Windows 2000 (Samba 2.2.1a)

Dietrich Heise Dietrich.Heise at net-and-works.de
Wed Oct 10 02:18:02 GMT 2001

Hello,

I have a problem with samba and windows 2000.
In the smb.conf I have one part "include = smb.conf.%U"
So that for every user samba will process a seperate file.
The shares in that file I can see for a moment from the Windows 2000 Client.
But after a short time (ca. 60sec)(I press F5 to refresh the shares) this shares
from the include
file are not longer there.
This problem does not exists if I connect a share to the Windows 2000 Client.
Then I can use the share for all the time.

What can I do???

Thanks
Dietrich Heise