locking problems with samba 2.2.1a

cyroreal cyroreal at bol.com.br
Tue Oct 9 06:47:15 GMT 2001

Hello all,

I have a samba 2.2.1a server running as the PDC of my
network on a Mandrake 8.0 system with a reiserFS
partition. I am serving for the win98 clients a small DOS
clipper program with a DBF database. The programs run
well on the workstations when there is only one user
using it, when another user try to use the same program
it starts to get very slow. I think this is a lock
problems or something like that, but I don't know how to
solve the problem. Can someone help me with this?? Tanks
very much for the help....

Cyro Corte Real

AcessoBOL, s=F3 R$ 9,90! O menor pre=E7o do mercado!
Assine j=E1! http://www.bol.com.br/acessobol