Cups, Samba and Print Queues

Michels, Gustavo [EES/BR] gustavo.michels at emersonenergy.com
Tue Oct 9 06:12:04 GMT 2001

Hello,

I saw the default print command settings and they are the same as lprng.
Only the lppause and lpresume weren't set. Not working yet... :(

The problem(?) is the job being transferred from the samba spool dir to the
cups spool dir. Actually not a problem, but I don't see a solution in this
case.

cheers
Gustavo