Calendar question

Rashkae git at meaford.com
Sun Oct 7 10:24:02 GMT 2001

When you say "serve on Linux" do you mean, you want a Calender program
that you can host on a Samba Share? If so, I strong recommend Time And
Chaos. The program works beautifully over a network file share for
multiple users, and my office has been really happy with it. It's probably
as good of a schedule program you will find without going for a full blown
groupware / web based software package. A demo is available for you to try
out, and the actual liscencing is relatively easy on the pocket book.