winbind

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Thu Oct 4 18:57:02 GMT 2001

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Mike Dawson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is winbind in cvs working at the mo?  wbinfo -t sez 'secret is bad', though all other aspects of  my samba installation work.  Any idea what might cause that?

winbind from cvs branch SMABA_2_2 (grabbed on 2001-09-28) is working for me.

The only time I've had that problem is when the secret was bad.  I removed
myself from the domain and rejoind (took 10 seconds) and all was good.

More details and log entires might help locate the problem.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */