max connections error message

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Thu Oct 4 11:00:06 GMT 2001

Hello Mike,
We (Samba) doesn't sent the TEXT message back to the client,
just a standard error number, that the client intreprets
and uses text that IT is compiled to display based on that
error message.  So there's nothing you can change in the
SAMBA source; you would have to locate the message in the
windows client and try to modify it there - not likely!
Sorry,
Don