max connections error message

Mike Kerns mike.kerns at boeing.com
Thu Oct 4 09:30:06 GMT 2001

We're using the max connections option to limit users to one open
session through a VB app front end.  max connections is set to 1.  When
users try to start another session of the app, they get the error
message

     "No more connections can be made to this remote
       computer at this time because there are already
       as many connections as the computer can accept"

This is good that they get a warning, but I'd like to change it to a
more personalised message with the name of the app &etc.  Do I have to
modify the source & recompile or is there another way to change this
message.

TIA,

Mike