off subject question

Tom Bartos tbartos at
Thu Oct 4 09:15:03 GMT 2001

this is an off subject question but...

...At the linux terminal command line How do I cd to a directory whose name has a space in it?  Such as:
   /usr/pub/My Documents

-Tom Bartos
-------------- next part --------------
HTML attachment scrubbed and removed

More information about the samba mailing list