Samba sharing a samba mounted directory

Christopher Morgan chmorgan at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 3 23:22:04 GMT 2001

Alright, just so people don't waste any time on this I solved the problem.  The
ownership of the links was the issue.  When the ownership and permissions of the
symlink was set correctly it worked, which got me to thinking that it might be
an ownership issue with samba.  So I changed the guest user to root, from
nobody, and the problem was solved.  Final solution was to mount with uid=nobody
;-)  sorry to post so hastily

Thanks,
Chris