Printing Stuff again

Adam Clark adam at datataker.com.au
Wed Oct 3 21:20:03 GMT 2001

Hey,
	I've been having problems with the way samba shoots off the defaults to
clients when they install
So I've been forced to go old skool and not install printer drivers on the
samba box which forces
each person to install the driver manually.

After I install the driver and everything seems happy I get:
<Access denied, unable to connect>

in the comment feild

Not that I dont have access, I can print to it.  It seems to  be a cosmetic
thing.

I used to have the drivers installed on the samba box, and it never produced
the error message
The only difference is that I dont have the drivers installed via RPC

Anyone know of a way to remove the message, coz people think there is a
problem

Adam