samba 2.2.1a-20010717rh71 and Win98 profile some save problems

Roger Boussen Roger at Boussen.net
Wed Oct 3 15:24:07 GMT 2001

I´am running Samba on a Redhat 7.1 system and everything works well except
the profiles.
When  a user logged in (Win98 SE client)for the first time all his profile
information (Desktop, Start Menu etc.) is saved in his homedirectory.
When the user log´s out there are some failure´s with saving
Cookies/index.dat
History/History.IE5
Application

The same happens when the user logged in again.

When I wait for the timeout of 60seconds after the failure I see a message
like (oops, translate it from dutch to english):
The local profile has been made after clossing the connection with the head
(source?)map.......

The time from the workstation is set to the time of the server into the
loginscript.

What´s wrong????????

--
Regards,