WINS ...

Inaki Sanchez isanchez at unav.es
Wed Oct 3 09:51:30 GMT 2001

Hello Tony,

I had the problem that some of the domains of my network register in a WINS server different from my samba wins server. What I did is defining in my samba wins server static entries for the domain master browsers (type #1b) of the domains that don't register in my samba wins server. Thus, the domains that do register in my wins, know the existence of the other domains and can syncronize its browse lists.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

---
Inaki Sanchez