Introduction and question

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Fri Nov 30 18:36:02 GMT 2001

This seems fairly straight forward. I don't know anything about SCO servers.
They are unix?
Just make a print queue on the SCO server that sends its file to a raw queue
on the RH server. Something like this on the SCO (If it uses a printcap):
lp|raw|z53-outfiles:\
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/rp0:\
        :rm=hammer2.jhammer.org:\ <-----The remote print server
        :rp=lp:                   <-----The remote queue name
Then, configure the RH server to use the hp5.
Joel