Strange problem on Samba/NT sp6a

Leonardo Rodrigues coelho at persogo.com.br
Fri Nov 30 10:46:02 GMT 2001

    Fine, I'll look for this version. I'm actually using 2.0 one ....

    Anyway, why do this problem happens ? Is it fully fixed on 2.2 or
2.2 just sets, at least, r permission to owner ? Let's suppose the
problem happens and 2.2 sets only r permission to owner. In this
situation, users wont be allowed to write the file, just read. It solves
'half' of the problem.

    Is this problem caused by the client ( nt ) or its somehow samba's
problem ??

    Sincerily,
    Leonardo Rodrigues