RE smbmounts hang around after windows client disconnects

Noel Kelly nkelly at tarsus.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 04:32:02 GMT 2001

Joel,

Just so you know you are not alone - I had exact same problem the other day.
I was confused because it had successfully copied the 1Gb of files and then
hung during disconnection.  Windows source was a 2000 server.

I realised afterwards that I had not compiled 2.2.2 --with-smbmount and was
using the RH installed version (Version 2.0.6) but have yet tried it again.

Noel